We're no longer updating this content. Check QuickFile Version 6 for information about this product.
Issue: User receiving the error in the screenshot below at every open of Outlook.
- Enable the QuickFile addin from the COM-Addins if it is disabled.
- Turn on Fast Mode from the QuickFile Settings screen. (Reason: “Fast Mode…” settings is used to stop the One-Click button from showing or refreshing so that the error does not occur and QuickFile does not disable.)
- Go to QuickFile Setting Screen
- Go to Advanced Tab
- Tick “Fast Mode: Do not show One-Click buttons on Ribbons” checkbox
- Click “OK” button to save the settings
- Go to the following path in AppData folder: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Standss Settings and rename folder called “QuickFile” to “zQuickFile”. (All indexed list is stored here)
- Restart Outlook and wait for about 10 seconds to allow emails to sync.
- Go to the QuickFile Settings screen and untick “Fast Mode: Do not show One-Click buttons on Ribbons” checkbox.
- Click “OK” button to save the settings.
- Restart Outlook and everything should be working fine now.